Sviluppi UniCredit SpA
UniCredit SpA (CRDI.MI) (Milan Stock Exchange)
UniCredit SpA Says Terna SpA Shares Sale Completed-DJ
Dow Jones reported that UniCredit SpA said an aggregate sale of 107,704,353 shares of Terna SpA was successfully completed. The bank said the transaction, which was launched May 21 and carried out as an accelerated bookbuilding process addressed to institutional investors, was priced at EUR3.35 ($4.33) per share and will be settled May 27. The share sale generated proceeds of around EUR361 million and represent 5.36% of Terna's share capital, UniCredit said. UniCredit acted as the sole bookrunner on the transaction.
UniCredit SpA Updates on FY 2012 Dividend
UniCredit SpA announced that, in regards to the fiscal year 2012 dividend of EUR 0.09 per share, the dividend will be paid out on May 23, 2013, with the ex- dividend date being on May 20, 2013 (detachment coupon n. 2).
UniCredit SpA's UniCredit Bank Austria Completes Disposal of Entire Shareholding Held in ATFBank JSC to KazNitrogenGaz LLP
UniCredit SpA announced that its subsidiary UniCredit Bank Austria has completed the disposal of 99.75% held in Kazakh JSC ATFBank to KazNitrogenGaz LLP, fully owned by Mr. Galimzhan Yessenov. The National Bank of Kazakhstan approved the transaction on March 29, 2013. For the deal, UniCredit was advised by UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking.
Allianz SE Buys Yapi Kredi Sigorta For $883 Million From Koc Holding AS And UniCredit SpA's Yapi ve Kredi Bankasi AS; Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co Ltd, Zurich Insurance Group AG Were In Race-Reuters
Reuters reported that Allianz SE agreed to buy insurance business Yapi Kredi Sigorta A.S. from Turkish lender Yapi ve Kredi Bankasi AS to secure a bigger slice of a fast expanding market. The net purchase price for Yapi Kredi's 93.9% stake in Yapi Kredi Sigorta was TRY1.60 billion ($883 million). After closing of the deal, Allianz will make a mandatory tender offer for the remaining 6.1% stake. Yapi Kredi will retain a 20% stake in Yapi Kredi Emeklilik, the life and pension subsidiary of Yapi Kredi Sigorta. Under a so-called bancassurance agreement over 15 years, Allianz also gets the right to sell insurances through Yapi Kredi's network of bank branches. Yapi Kredi Bank, owned by Turkish group Koc Holding AS and Italy's UniCredit SpA, had said on Tuesday that talks were continuing on a sale of its insurance business after sources told Reuters that Allianz had agreed to buy it. The sources said at the time that Japan's Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co Ltd and Zurich Insurance Group AG had also been in the race for Yapi Kredi Sigorta.
Allianz SE To Buy Koc Holding AS And UniCredit SpA's JV Yapi Kredi Sigorta AS For Nearly EUR950 Million; Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co Ltd And Zurich Insurance Group AG Also Had Been In The Race-Reuters
Reuters reported that Allianz SE has agreed to buy Turkish insurerYapi Kredi Sigorta AS's core insurance arm and a majority stake in its pension unit for nearly EUR950 million ($1.2 billion). The deal was expected to be announced in the coming days. Japanese company Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co Ltd and Zurich Insurance Group AG had also been in the race for Yapi Kredi Sigorta, a joint venture (JV) between Turkish group Koc Holding AS and Italian bank UniCredit SpA.